Thursday, October 27, 2016

WOW!

Hello everyone,
FIRST - let me give kudos, BRAVISSIMO, salutations, two snaps, thumbs up, high five, and shout-outs to EVERYBODY for a fabulous pair of Family Weekend Concerts!
On Monday Oct 24 I was delighted to find three - THREE! messages in my email inbox from people who had come to one of our 10/21 concerts and decided to attend the Christmas concerts.
Ticks will be distributed in about 1 1/2 weeks - Management team will be putting the envies together on November 8, so stay tuned.

-------------

Today in noon Chorale section, a wonderful, inspiring, exciting exchange of musical expertise and group spirit between our choir and Gonzaga's choir - they are performing on Saturday 10/29 at 7 p.m. at St. Joe's! We will all be there to support them and hear an entire hour of splendid singing!
Y'all did yourselves mighty proud this afternoon with some of the very best and most musical, full-bodied singing I have heard you do to date. Onward and upward!
(also, we looked WAY COOL in our T-shirts ;-)

-------------

We still have BIG MUSIC to learn for the Christmas concerts - with just 36 days remaining until Concert #1, it behooves each of us to really get crackin' on the rest of our rep.
To that end, I now offer a few gospel clips that should help get everyone in the groove for my piece ("Glory to the New-Born King").



Choirfolk, listen - be inspired - I know, I am FULLY AND COMPLETELY CONFIDENT that you will do a wonderful performance of my piece. I fully expect you to TEAR IT UP!!!

LL&P,
Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment